Rogers U8 Tournament, Central Memorial
In partnership with Tennis Alberta, Aforza is proud to give kids an opportunity to play tennis and provide an opportunity to compete, because kids don’t want to just LEARN tennis – they want to PLAY tennis!
Sign your child for some fun, prizes, and friendly competition.
This event is for Juniors ages 5-8 (members and non-members) U8/ Red Ball Court.
Players will be put in a draw with other players of similar ability.
Round-robin format which means multiple matches for every player.
Matches will be, timed, best of 3 games to 10
Parents are invited to get involved and help with scoring.
Hosted by Aforza at Central Memorial High School.
Fall dates for Aforza-hosted Rookie Tours (click “Categories” on the right for more registration links):
- Sept 23rd – Cedarbrae school
- Oct 14th – Bishop Carroll high school
- Nov 11th – Central Memorial high School, registration deadline is Nov 9th
- More dates to come
To be a part of the Rogers Rookie Tour and receive a prize, players must be registered as a RECREATIONAL MEMBER (FREE) of Tennis Alberta. Please take a minute to also sign up for a recreational membership using the instructions below.
If you have any questions about the membership, please contact Tennis Alberta at 780-415-1661 or email@example.com.
How to register for a Recreational (FREE) Tennis Alberta Membership
(1) Go to tc.tournamentsoftware.com and click on “Log in” near the top-right
(2) Click on the “SIGN UP” button located near the right-side of the screen If you are on your mobile phone, you will have to click on “No account yet?“ and then the “SIGN UP” button
(3) Click on your Provincial Association
(4) Agree to the Terms & Conditions and press “Next”
(5) Create an account for your child by filling in their details, address and your contact information
(6) For membership type select “Recreational” and then select your region and club. Recreational memberships are free
(7) Create a login and password for your child’s tournament site account. Click on the “Submit” button.
(8) You will receive an activation email from the system. Open the email and click the “ACTIVATE” button.