- Play Tennis
- Play Padel
- Community Tennis
My name is P. Tyler Sinclair and I believe sports are a gift in society to help us silence out all the stress and anxieties of everyday life! My goal as a coach at Aforza is to enlighten, inspire and motivate every athlete to become the best possible version of themself! Growing up playing competitive tennis through the academy, I’ve put in endless hours into this game and can’t imagine where I would be without it!
TPA Instructors course WIP
Bachelors of arts in Business Administration - Concentration Sports Management
- #1 Ranked U16 player in Alberta - 2017
- Team Alberta Member for the 2017 Canada Summer Games
- #1 Ranked U18 player in Alberta - 2018
- Captain of the Indiana Tech Men's Tennis team - 2020-2023
- 3 Time NAIA Scholar Athlete and WHAC All Academic Team Member - 2021, 2022, 2023
- Chi Alpha Sigma Excellence in Athletics and Academics Society Inductee - 2022
- Indiana Tech Ultimate Warrior Award Recipient - 2022
- Wolverine Hoosier Aathletic Cconference Champions of Character Award Recipient - 2022
- Wolverine Hoosier Athletic Conference First Team All-Conference Singles and Doubles - 2023
I've trained countless beginner, adult, and junior players and helped 3.0, 4.0, and 5.0 players learn the nuances of tennis and moved them up a ranking level!
Wilson Pro Staff - (85, V11, V12, V13)
Spending time with friends and family, Drawing, Writing, Competing in sports, Travelling.